Welcome to of !

You’ve come to the right place!
If you’re seeking temporary or permanent residency status (green card), need help with a non-immigrant visa for a fiancé(K1 visa), or are facing deportation and removal, an immigration &naturalization attorney can help.  Immigration lawyers may also represent businesses seeking to secure temporary visa status for foreign employees viaH-1B visas. Use Find Lawyer in Florida to hire a local immigration & naturalization law attorney to help you with your immigration need. Consider the following: Comfort Level – Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information?  Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem? Credentials – How long has the lawyer been in practice?  Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours? Cost – How are the lawyer’s fees structured – hourly or flatfee?  Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?

Jacksonville City – Is the lawyer’s office conveniently located?